Wednesday, May 25, 2011

About my blog!

Hello!  You may notice while reading this blog that it has running themes.  These themes may be, but are not limited to:
-Music
-Military (can't say TOO much, though)
-Tattoos
-Hilarious fails (a constant thing for me)
-Steampunk
-Whatever comes into my head.


You see, I'm pretty sure that I am accidentally leading a life that is much more interesting than I had anticipated... but that might just be life in general.  For example, I've been flown to Los Angeles on multiple occasions because I was in the right place at the right time and I can kind of write music.  I've been flown to Italy for the same reason.  I've sailed tens of thousands of miles working with the military, working as an engineer for the moment.  Because of this, I've gotten to go all over the place, stopping at islands across the Caribbean.
On top of this, I've recently grown a major obsession with the entire idea of tattoos.  I got my first two not that long ago (my two swallows, earned after sailing for 10,000 miles) and I'm dying to figure out my next ones.  Inksmith and Rogers in Jacksonville, Florida--I love them. They did great work, tatted me and 4 of my friends that day and they all turned out spectacularly.
Also, steampunk is the coolest thing ever.
Anyway, time to kill this post and do another one with an actual meaning to it.  In the meantime, welcome to the blog, I hope you enjoy your time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment